Your MoCoGenSo Board Nominating Committee announces the current slate for 2021 Elected Officers. Voting and installation will be at our Annual meeting in January as required by the By Laws.
Hear ye, hear ye….
- President ===> Gary Carlsen
- lst Vice President (Programs) ===> Shelley McFadden
- 2nd Vice President (Membership) ===> Marilyn Ruccello
- Recording Secretary ===> Joe Donahue
- Corresponding Secretary ===> Ellen Riddick
- Treasurer ===> Jeannie Pedersen
- Member-at-Large ===> Erica Burton
- Member-at-Large ===> Tina Magill
Appointed positions will still be available after the beginning of the year when the new Board begins its work. You can see the current slate of all these positions HERE.
This announcement does not close the nominations, rather it reﬂects the Volunteers willing to serve at this point. Nominations will still be taken from the floor. You can join the Board and make a difference! Many thanks to all who have agreed to continue serving.
We hope our members will come forward and join our Board, and continue to keep Monterey County Genealogy Society alive for the future. We are always looking forward to new ideas to share in the ﬁeld of genealogy. Come help us make it happen!