Roberta Estes of the blog DNAeXplained just announced that she will be giving a free presentation, with Q&A, about triangulating your DNA matches at MyHeritage on Facebook Live tomorrow April 27 at 11 am PDT. This presentation should make some of the principles surrounding triangulation easier to understand. (See previous post here).
- What is triangulation?
- Why do I need to triangulate?
- Why does triangulation work?
- How do I triangulate?
- How do I find matches to triangulate?
- How does triangulation confirm ancestors?
- How can I use triangulation in my genealogy?
- Am I using all the tools to find triangulated matches?
If you’d like to learn more about any of those questions, join her tomorrow at 11 AM PDT on the MyHeritage Facebook page.