The 38th Annual Ancestor Roundup Genealogical Seminar is being held this next Saturday, January 26. Some folks couldn’t decide ahead of time as to whether they could come or not. Let me help you decide….
The word on the street says it will or won’t rain Saturday — you need not care, the event is being held indoors! And there are indeed seats still available at the conference. All you have to do to attend is show up at the LDS Church in Seaside between 8:00 am-8:30 am with $25! You can register easily and no one will notice you because it is always crowded at the “last minute desk”! Lunch is included! Last class ends between 3:30-4:00 pm. If you have the flu or are attending an inauguration event, you are excused. Otherwise….
- Parking is tough if you are late. Try to car-pool. And remember, the Church is on a corner –> check the other side!
- You can connect to Wi-Fi when in the building, the Name and Password is provided in the building. We do ask, though, that you silence your phone while in classes. Vibrate is OK.
- Addicted to caffeine? None is provided. I bring my thermos and leave it in the car.
- Need a mid morning boost? I also leave an apple in my car!
- Tender bottom? Me too. Some chairs are hard. I bring a padded sports cushion!
- Don’t forget to bring something to take notes with! Pencils and pens are not provided. I am no longer surprised by people trying to borrow my pencil! Yes, it is OK to bring your iPad.
Click here to get more details on the schedule and location.
” It is probable that that improbable things will happen; therefore what is improbable is probable. ” – Jordan Ellenberg